- The Game
October is going to be an exciting time for us! We just sank our teeth into a new render for our engine which means better quality for our community. But as we move forward, let’s take a look at everything we have accomplished recently and what else we have up our sleeve.
- PAX with Alienware - While we had a bumpy start, we bounced back to successfully share a small sneak peak of our game.
- Popular Voice Client Integration – Can’t reveal too much yet but let us just say we are stoked!
- Growing Family - Our once humble team of a few is now growing to a big family from visionaries all over.
- New Site - While not a major redesign, it will let us keep you up to date on the latest news faster.
- New Community Manager - Because of growing demand, we have added a new community manager to partner up with our current CM (Darkis).
- Bigger Social Media- lots planned for pumping up our social media presence as well as getting that all important publicity.
- Fresh New Engine - Awesome results to be announced.
- New Screenshots - We are spending lots of time on our swamp region. Will release new screenshots of our inky marshes soon!
- In-depth Walkthrough of Housing - what’s, how’s, and why you will want to build.
- Announcing a Solid Beta Date – the heart of our love and labor and why we took a small step back from the date until now.
A small update but we look forward to sharing lot more soon!
Origins of Malu Development Team